Rabbi Dr Jeffrey M Cohen
- "My poems on the theme of Israel"
06 September 2016 - Address to Netanya Emunah Group
- "How offensive are the blessings against the goy, slave and woman? Re-visiting the blessings shelo asani goy, aved, isha, bur, and she'asani kirtzono"
08 September 2016 at The New Synagogue (Macdonalds), Netanya
- "Is it obligatory to support meshulachim (collectors), and emissaries for Torah institutions? A Maimonidean perspective"
Delivered at HGS Synagogue Seudah Shlishit, 07 May 2016
- "Mordechai, Esther and Achashverosh after the events of the Megillah"
Delivered at HGS Synagogue, 19 March 2016
- "The evolution of Chanukah from Temple celebration to home ritual"
Delivered at Bowdon Synagogue Shabbaton, 12 December 2015
- "A novel rationale of the Talmudic debate over the lighting of the Chanukiah"
Delivered at Hampstead Garden Suburb Synagogue, 05 December 2015
- "The evolution of Jewish religious polemic"
Lecture to The Society for Jewish Study, 06 July 2015
- "Perush and Poetry of the Pesach Haggadah"
Lecture to joint meeting of Macdonald and Young Israel Synagogues, Netanya
21 March 2015
- "Readings from his new The Haggadah in Poetry,"
Hampstead Garden Synagogue. Tuesday, 10 March 2015 at 8:00pm
- "Haggadah interpretations and readings from his new, The Haggadah in Poetry"
Talk to Western Marble Arch, 15 March 2015
- The Haggadah in Poetry launch at Stanmore & Canons Park Synagogue.
Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 7:30pm
- "The detainment of Yitro and the change of name to Chovav"
Dvar Torah to Hampstead garden Synagogue, 09 January 2015
- "Favourite poems from my repertoire"
Koor Library lecture, Netanya, 05 November 2014
- "Why is there no biblical rationale for the festival of Rosh Hashanah?"
Delivered as Shabbat Shuvah drashah to Hashkamah Service of HGS Synagogue,
29 September 2014
- Scholar-in-Residence, Bournemouth Hebrew Congregation, 19-20 September 2014
- "Shema, Amidah and the shin of the tefillin"
Delivered at HGS Synagogue, 10 August 2014
- "Self-Destruction - Jewish Style"
A talk on Jewish anti-Israel religious extremism.
Delivered at Hampstead Garden Suburb Synagogue, 31 May 2014
- "Adam, Jonah and Kohelet: Coping with the state of the world,"
Delivered at The New Synagogue, Netanya, 11 September 2013.
- "Vezo't HaTorah: A liturgical Reassurance"
Sam Cohen Memorial Lecture, HGS Synagogue, 19 September 2011
- "Pirkei Avot: Dip, dip, dip"
Talk to HGS Communal Seudah Shlishit, 27 August 2011
- "Judaism under fire: How the early rabbis dealt with dissidents, sectarians and reformers"
Lecture to Koor Library, Netanya, 18 May 2011
- "The multi-faceted Ashrei psalm"
The Rabbi Chaitowitz Memorial Lecture, Stanmore Synagogue, 24 February 2010
- "Aspects of Purim"
Talk to South Hampstead Adult Ed. Programme, 23 February 2010
- "The evolution of the Yamim Nora'im rituals"
Lecture to HGS, 18 September 2009
- "Patriarchal History: Action and reaction"
Stephanie Kosky Memorial lecture, 10 September 2008
- "Rabbinic attitudes to heresies and sectarians"
Rabbi Chaitowitz Memorial Lecture, Stanmore Synagogue, Tuesday 23 January 2007
- "Forty years in the Rabbinate"
Talk to Northwood Synagogue, 24 October 2004
- "How might Hillel have dealt with the Agunah problem?"
Keynote Lecture to Limmud, Sunday 26 December 1999